GRANADA EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE CENTRE
The Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre is situated in the centre of this historic city and is equipped to play host to all types of conferences, conventions, shows, seminars, courses and meetings.
The conference centre is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and is run by a team of highly-trained staff. Its wide range of halls and rooms provide solutions to every possible need both in terms of their capacity and the facilities they offer. They include:
- An Exhibition Hall (2,000 m²).
- García Lorca Hall (with a capacity of 2,000 people).
- Manuel de Falla Hall (with a capacity of up to 547 people).
- Machado-Picasso and Machuca-Albéniz Rooms (two rooms with a capacity of 320 people each or 4 rooms with a capacity of 160 people each).
- Andalusia Rooms I, II and III (multipurpose rooms with a capacity of between 80 and 360 people).
- Multipurpose Rooms (2,000 m²).
- Different-sized break-out rooms.
- Terrace and Amphitheatre.