PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PARTICIPANT PANEL
|Type of Registration
||Early Bird Registration
Before or on
10 August 2018
On or after
11 August 2018
|Regular Membership Rate
|Student Membership Rate1
|Regular MICCAI Member3
|Regular MICCAI Non-Member
|Student MICCAI Member1,3
|Student MICCAI Non-Member1
|Student Workshop/Tutorial/Challenge Booked with Main Conference1,2 per day
|Student Workshop/Tutorial/Challenge ONLY1,2 per day
|Regular Workshop/Tutorial/Challenge booked with Main Conference2 per day
|Regular Workshop/Tutorial/Challenge ONLY2 per day
|Extra Gala Dinner Ticket (conference registration fee includes one invitation to the gala dinner)
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the symposium are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the program.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird deadline, it will not be considered as early registration if the payment has not been received before the deadline.
- Registration Fees include VAT.
- Medical Image Computing and Computer Asissted Interventions (MICCAI) plans to take photographs and video material at the MICCAI 2018 Conference in Granada, Spain and reproduce them in educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the MICCAI website. By participating at the Medical Image Computing and Computer Asissted Interventions in Granada, Spain, you grant MICCAI the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of MICCAI. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by MICCAI for any purpose.
- You will recieve your registration confirmation in 24 hours after you made your payment. Please note that it may take around 1 week to get your confirmation if the payment is made via bank transfer.
- In order to get an invitation letter from the conference secretariat you need to pay the full amount for registration. Please contact email@example.com to get your invitation letter.
- 1To be eligible for the student rates, students (Bachelor; Master or Doctoral level) are required to produce up to date documentary evidence of their status by the time of the manuscript submission. Without this documentation, full delegate fees will be applied. For the avoidance of any doubt, post-doctoral fellows are should pay full delegate fees. Students should send necessary document via fax to +90 212 347 63 63 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2Workshops are on September 16 and 20, 2018. Please select only one workshop if it is a fullday workshop since all workshops are parallel.If you wish to attend an am and pm workshop please select one from each time slot. To attend workshops both on 16 and 20 September please select both dates and note that you need to pay the above mentioned rates two times.
- 3To be eligible for the member rates, participants are required to fill the code they have received from MICCAI Society regarding their membership renewal or you can pay your membership fee directly from the registration form in order to be eligible for the Regular member and Student member rate.
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions on 17-18-19 September 2018
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served during the conference scientific program
- Welcome Reception at Granada Conference Center on 16 September 2018.
- Gala Dinner on 17 September 2018.
Worskhop Registration Fees include:
- Workshop attendance
- Workshop materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served on September 16 and 20, 2018
Cancellation Policy - Registration:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received in writing by the MICCAI 2018 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellations received before or on 10 August, 2018 - full refund less € 50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received on or after 11 August, 2018 - no refund
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of MICCAI 2018, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.