City Tour & Historic Walk
Tuesday 18th Sept 2018, 8.30 PM - 09.30 PM
Join us for a leisurely walking tour of Granada with a licensed local guide in English. Learn about the architecture, culture, and history of the Andalusian city. Highlights include Albaicin, the Royal Chapel and the Granada Cathedral.
The tour will start from the lobby of the convention center at 8.30 PM so please be on time!
- Where: Meeting at the entrance of the conference venue.
- When: Tuesday, September 18th, 8.30 PM - 9.30 PM
- How: Registration through the link that will be provided soon
- How much: 24.00-€ (~30$USD)
Guided Hiking Tour Sierra Nevada
Friday 21st Sept 2018, 09.30 AM - 5.30 PM
After a fun conference week it's time to go on an adventure! Join us on a day trip on Friday 21st of September 2018 for a guided hiking tour in the magnificent Sierra Nevada. Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses!
The adventure will start from the Palacio de Congresos on Friday 21st of September at 9.15 AM so please be on time!
- Where: Sierra Nevada, Granada
- When: Friday, September 21st, 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM
- How: Registration through the link which will be provided soon
- How much: 44.33€ (~52.23$USD)